Thread: Manchester United

Thanks
    Thanked 4,964 Times in 1,077 Posts
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Angel Di Maria says he will be at Manchester United next season

Angel Di Maria has dismissed suggestions that he is set to leave Manchester United, saying he will be back at Old Trafford next season.

The Argentina international joined United for a British transfer record fee of £59.7 million from Real Madrid last summer.

However, he struggled to make an impression in his debut season and started just one Premier League match after March 4 - the last game of the season against Hull.

That led to reports that he could already be heading for the exit door, with Bayern Munich and Paris Saint-Germain rumoured to be interested in securing his services.

But Di Maria, who is with Argentina ahead of the Copa America, says he has no plans to leave Old Trafford and is looking forward to improving under Louis van Gaal next season.

"I have just finished my first season playing for Manchester United," he told The Sun.

"It was a hard season for me. I think it was hard because it was another country and another league, and this league is harder than the Spanish one. So, I couldn't adapt myself as I wanted to.

"Now I will play the Copa America and then I will move back to Manchester for next season and do my best there."

Sumber

Everton confirm five-year deal with Tom Cleverley

Everton have agreed a five-year deal with midfielder Tom Cleverley.

Cleverley, 25, will sign the long-term contract when his current deal expires with Manchester United on July 1.

The Basingstoke-born player spent last season on loan at Aston Villa for whom he played in last week’s FA Cup defeat by Arsenal at Wembley.

Villa had been keen to sign the midfielder themselves but Roberto Martinez, who worked with Cleverley during a successful loan spell while at the helm at previous club Wigan, capitalised on the opening of the transfer window to sign his man.

Cleverley has been called up to the England squad for the upcoming friendly against the Republic of Ireland and the European Qualifier against Slovenia.

He has featured 13 times for his country since making his debut in England’s first match after Euro 2012 in a 2-1 win against Italy at the Stade de Suisse in Bern.

Martinez said: "We are extremely delighted to be welcoming Tom to Everton and I can think of many reasons as to why our fans will enjoy Tom representing our football club.

"The most important one is that he is a perfect fit for what we are trying to build here as he has so much experience of playing in the Premier League and he still has his best years just ahead of him.

"At the age of 25 and a player who is representing his country, Tom has experienced winning trophies and having big roles in demanding teams. Having worked with him previously, I know the type of character he is and I know that, with the Everton fans’ support, we will get a very special footballer joining our already exciting team.

"It says a lot also, when someone like Tom is available on a free transfer and he can pick his next club out of many options home and abroad, that he has chosen to play for our football club. That’s the perfect start to his career here at Everton."

Martinez was keen to bolster his midfield and the capture of Cleverley at the second attempt will do that, although the Toffees boss is in the market primarily for a number 10 who can play behind the striker.

He also needs another centre-back after the departure of veteran Sylvain Distin following the expiration of his contract.

Youngster Brendon Galloway will provide back-up in that position after making his first-team breakthrough, although Martinez wants him and the 21-year-old Tyias Browning to go out on loan to gain valuable experience in the Championship and the target is for each to play around 20 matches - ideally in the first half of the season.

Sumber

Liverpool will not sell Raheem Sterling to Manchester United

Liverpool will not sell Raheem Sterling to Manchester United, Sky sources understand.

Liverpool insist Sterling is not for sale, to United or any other club, but with the England winger set on leaving Anfield, a large bid may test their resolve.

Reports on Friday suggested United were potentially interested on signing Sterling, and that Sterling is open to the idea of becoming the first Liverpool player since Allenby Chilton in 1938 to swap Anfield for Old Trafford.

But Sky sources understand that there is no way Liverpool will entertain selling one of their prized assets to their bitter rivals.

Sterling has turned down a £100,000 a week contract offer from Liverpool. There is no shortage of interest from home and abroad since it became clear he wants to leave.

United, Manchester City, Arsenal and Real Madrid have all been linked with him.

Sumber

Southampton midfielder Morgan Schneiderlin is likely to leave for Manchester United, says Matt Le Tissier

Southampton legend Matt Le Tissier admits that his former club are likely to lose Morgan Schneiderlin this summer, with Manchester United his most suitable destination.

Schneiderlin is subject to transfer speculation for a second successive summer, having been linked with Arsenal and Tottenham 12 months ago, with the Gunners expected to compete with United for his services this time round.

Southampton resisted any move last summer, having already allowed a host of first-team players to depart, but Le Tissier believes the club will not stand in the 25-year-old’s way again.

“It’s probably more likely that he’ll leave than stay,” Le Tissier told Sky Sports. “The big question is whether a top-four side meets his valuation.

“Out of those sides it is Manchester United that need him most as they still require strengthening in that position.

“Schneiderlin is the sort of player they should be looking for, having proven over the last few seasons that he can mix it with the top sides.

“It sounds like they’ve been looking at Schweinsteiger but if they don’t get him then Schneiderlin becomes their number one target."

Southampton allowed Luke Shaw, Adam Lallana, Rickie Lambert and Calum Chambers to leave for significant transfer fees last summer and Le Tissier thinks the sale of Schneiderlin will represent further good business.

"We paid about £1million for him back in 2008 so with a couple of promotions and another decent transfer fee it certainly represents another good return.

“I think Southampton have always been fair with players and not stood in their way when bigger clubs have met their valuation, which was shown last summer.

“Schneiderlin’s case last summer was under exceptional circumstances as so many players had already left.”

Sumber
    Bergabunglah dengan VIP untuk mendapatkan akses yang lebih mudah

◦ I'm history. No, I'm mythology. Nah, I don't care what I am, I'm free

Credit to Original Uploader

Thanks
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Man Utd could miss out after Dani Alves reveals offer from Italy

Out-of-contract Barcelona defender Dani Alves has said it would be a pleasure to sign for AC Milan and has revealed he has an offer from Italy.

The 32-year-old Brazilian, who lifted the Champions League as his final action for Barca on Saturday, has reportedly been a target for Manchester United this summer.

Alves' agent said in April that he was close to signing a pre-contract agreement with an unnamed club and, after playing in Barca's 3-1 victory over Juventus in Berlin, he told Sky Italia: "It would be a pleasure to join Milan.

"There is a proposal from Italy and I will evaluate all the alternatives before deciding."

Dinorah Santana, Alves' long-term representative, confirmed last month that the right-back had turned down a new contract offer from Barca, where he has spent the last seven years.

She said: "Dani has a concrete offer on the table for a three-year deal plus the option for an extra year with a better wage than he has at Barca, and a signing on fee."

Alves signed from Sevilla in 2008 and has made over 300 appearances for Barcelona, scoring 14 La Liga goals.

In his time at the Nou Camp, Alves has won three Champions Leagues, five La Liga trophies and the Copa del Rey on four occassions.

Alves also has 79 caps and six goals for Brazil.

Sumber

Robin van Persie suggests interest in move to Juventus from Man Utd

Robin van Persie does not want to become a super-sub at Manchester United and has dropped a hint he would have interest in a move to Juventus.

Van Persie revealed he is still in touch with former United team-mate Patrice Evra, who was in the Juventus starting line-up when they lost the Champions League final against Barcelona on Saturday.

The 31-year-old is looking for assurances from boss Louis van Gaal that he will not be reduced to an impact role off the bench next season, a similar type of role to the one that frustrated loan signing Radamel Falcao in 2014-15.

Falcao will not be back at Old Trafford next season and United have been linked with a number of strikers, the most recent Real Madrid's Karim Benzema who, according to reports in Spain, could be part of a deal that takes goalkeeper David de Gea to the Bernabeu.

Interest in Van Persie, if he becomes avaiable, would be high but the Dutchman says he would have an interest in a move to Turin, with Evra having promised their training methods would give him a new lease on life.

Van Persie told the Sunday Mirror: "I still speak to my old mate Patrice.

"He has told me stories about how Juventus train, how hard they work and how they manage to be successful.

"They have a fantastic spirit – a totally different approach from English or Dutch players before games. They grab each other by the head, they shout at each other to pump each other up.

"And they also have big running sessions after games. Patrice has showed me there are many ways to be successful."

Van Persie expects plenty of movement in and out of the United squad this summer and he admits their transfer business could go a long way to deciding his own future.

He is keen to keep hold of his starting place in the Netherlands side ahead of next summer's European Championship and feels spending a lot of time on the bench would be of no help to him.

Van Persie added: "It is my ambition to play as many games as possible. I'm fitter than ever and I know the more games I play, the more it will help me prepare for the European Championships.

"You want to arrive at tournaments with match time, not as a bench sitter.

"I know that when you are at a club like Manchester United – it is like a beast. It is so big and strong it can do wonderful things for you, but it also has a negative side and that is what I have got to decide on this summer.

"United spent £200m on players last year and they are going to spend another £200m this summer so we will have a team that can compete for the title.

"I'll have to take everything into consideration when I decide on my future. I have to be realistic about the situation."

Sumber

Karim Benzema not leaving Real Madrid for Manchester United

Karim Benzema’s agent has quashed speculation that the striker could be on his way to Manchester United, saying he wants to retire at Real Madrid.

It was reported that Benzema's agent Karim Djaziri met with United vice-chairman Ed Woodward earlier this week to discuss a potential summer move to Old Trafford.

However, Djaziri has told Marca that he is unaware of any meeting taking place and Benzema is only focused on his future at Real.

“I haven't met with any club in London. Not with United and not with anyone else. We haven't held talks with anyone other than Real Madrid," he said.

“What is Karim going to do in Manchester? He's happy in Madrid. He doesn't want to leave. Benzema would only leave if Real Madrid told him he was surplus to requirements, because he isn't going to leave of his own accord.

“Karim wants to see out his contract. He wants to retire at Real Madrid."

It has been reported that new Madrid head coach Rafa Benitez wants to use Cristiano Ronaldo as a central striker, which could lead to Benzema leaving the Bernabeu.

However, Marca claims 'the club has sent the striker a reassuring message that they are counting on him for next season'.

Sumber

Manchester United's Javier Hernandez wants first-team football next season

Javier Hernandez says his priority is obtaining first-team football next season and admits he doesn't mind where he plays so long as he gets regular games.

Hernandez is poised to return to Manchester United after Real Madrid chose not to make his loan deal with them permanent.

The 27-year-old made a reasonable impact at the Bernabeu, scoring nine goals including a derby winner against city rivals Atletico in April.

He made only 11 starts for the former European champions, however, as he struggled to compete with Cristiano Ronaldo, Gareth Bale and Karim Benzema for a frequent starting berth.

Hernandez is now preparing to return to Old Trafford, where he has one year left on his contract, but knows his stay there could be brief.

The Mexico international insists the most important thing for him next season is to play more football and is open-minded on where that happens.

He told Spanish newspaper Marca: "I'm currently on holiday and awaiting news regarding my future. I imagine I will know something soon.

"Real had a deadline to exercise the right to acquire my rights but they let it go. Real are like any other club and as of now I am a Manchester United player.

"That's the only reality. Above all, I want to join a team where I can play and have minutes. If it's at Manchester United or another team, I will be equally happy. My priority is to play."

Hernandez was moved on to Real last August when Louis van Gaal took charge of United, but the former Guadalajara player doesn’t think that ends his chances of playing there again.

He added: "Last summer it was a different situation. When Van Gaal arrived he wanted to restructure the team and reduce the number of players.

“They weren't playing in Europe and he preferred to focus on the Premier League. Perhaps he didn't want many players because we wouldn't have played.

“Now the situation is different. There will be a Champions League preliminary round to play, which means many more games.

“I think there might be more opportunities. I think I have more options to play at United next season.”

Sumber

Cech to hold talks with Chelsea about his future

Goalkeeper Petr Cech says he will hold talks with Chelsea next week before deciding if his future lies away from Stamford Bridge.

The 33-year-old has a year left on his contract with the Premier League champions but has dropped down the pecking order behind first-choice goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois.

Blues boss Jose Mourinho has stressed on several occasions that he is eager for the Czech stopper to stay and Cech is keen to resolve the issue sooner rather than later.

A number of clubs, including Arsenal and Manchester United, have been linked with the 33-year-old who has won four Premier League titles and the Champions League during his time at Chelsea.

Speaking ahead of the Czech Republic's European Championship qualifier against Iceland on Friday, he said: "First I have to agree with the club what the conditions would be for leaving,"

"Next week we will have a meeting with Chelsea.

"At the moment it is with my agent. When it is clearer and all the cards are on the table, we will decide.

"I believe that for what I have done for the club and what the club has done for me, we can arrange it so we are all happy."

He added: "I keep all options open, regardless of the country. I will decide based on what is best for me and my family. It does not matter whether it is England, Germany, France or Spain.

"If I move, it brings difficulties. It must change everything, look for housing, a school for children and so on.

"Therefore, the sooner I know what to do the better. I can plan everything and even rest before the new season."

Sumber

Thanks
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lazio dismiss link with Manchester United's Robin van Persie

Lazio have ruled out a move for Manchester United forward Robin van Persie, saying he is "outside of their parameters".

Van Persie, who is tied to United for another season, was spotted in Rome this week, leading to speculation that he could join Lazio.

However, Lazio sporting director Igli Tare has told Lazio Style Radio: "On Van Persie, all I can say is that I respect him as a striker but unfortunately, he is outside our parameters. There has never been a meeting, this is gossip, not transfer news.

"We don't want to create illusions, this is not true."

Van Persie moved to Old Trafford from Arsenal in the summer of 2012 and scored 26 goals and made eight assists in 38 Premier League appearances in his first season at old Trafford.

The Holland captain has struggled to show the same form the past two years, scoring 12 league goals in the 2013-14 campaign and just 10 this season.

Van Persie claimed last week while on international duty with Holland that he needed to evaluate his future.

Lazio, coached by Stefano Pioli, finished third in Serie A to assure themselves of a spot in next season's Champions League qualifying round.

Sumber

Thanks
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lionel Messi, Eden Hazard and Raheem Sterling among world's most valuable players in study

Liverpool’s Raheem Sterling is the sixth most valuable player in Europe at £60m, while Chelsea’s Eden Hazard is worth more than Cristiano Ronaldo, according to a new transfer study.

The study has been carried out by a team of statisticians at the Football Observatory, a research group in the International Centre for Sports Studies which was founded in 1995 as a joint-venture between FIFA and the University of Neuchâtel in Switzerland. The Football Observatory itself was established in 2005 and has undertaken research for both FIFA and UEFA.

Their newly-published report makes four-time World Player of the Year Lionel Messi by far the most expensive player with a value of £205m following another stellar season with Barcelona.

Their findings are based on in-depth analysis which takes into account age, position, contract situation, international status, experience and on-pitch performance, and Chelsea star Hazard is second in the list with a value of £109m having shone for the Blues and signed a lucrative new contract in February.

Real Madrid’s Ronaldo has fallen to third with a value of £92m since the Football Observatory’s last study in January 2015, while Barcelona’s Neymar is deemed to be worth £72m, ahead of Manchester City’s Sergio Aguero (£63m) and the £60m Sterling.

The 20-year-old, who has been strongly linked with a move away from Anfield this summer, is the most valuable English player in the study and the youngest player in the top 30.

The rest of the top 10 is made up of Paul Pogba, the in-demand Juventus midfielder whose value is calculated at £57m, Chelsea striker Diego Costa (£56m), Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez (£55m) and James Rodriguez (£50m), who joined Real Madrid in a big money deal from Monaco last summer.

Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas is judged to be the next most expensive Premier League player at £47m, which puts him 13th in the list, two places ahead of Tottenham’s Harry Kane.

The Spurs youth product is valued at £43m after a stunning breakthrough campaign in which he scored 32 goals for club and country, making him more expensive than his former team-mate Gareth Bale, whose value has fallen to £41m just two years after his world record £85m move to Real Madrid.

Liverpool’s Philippe Coutinho is 17th at £40.6m, closely followed by Chelsea duo Thibaut Courtois and Oscar, who the study values at £40.5m and £38.2m respectively.

Tottenham’s Christian Eriksen (£32.4), Everton’s Romelu Lukaku (£32m), Chelsea’s Willian (£31.1m) and City’s David Silva (£30.6m) are the only other Premier League players in the top 30, while Manchester United’s £59.7m summer signing Angel Di Maria is 31st and now valued at just £29.7m after a disappointing season at Old Trafford.

Wayne Rooney is rated as United's next most valuable player, with an estimated worth of £28.9m putting him 33rd in the list.

As for other transfer targets for Premier League clubs outside the top 30, Manchester City-linked midfielder Kevin De Bruyne is 32nd in the list and valued at £29.6m after impressing for Wolfsburg.

Lyon striker Alexandre Lacazette has also been linked with a move to England and is valued at £28.6m, while Napoli's Gonzalo Higuain is estimated to be worth £27.4m. Reported Liverpool target Mateo Kovacic, who plays for Inter Milan, is valued at £23.7m.

United target Mats Hummels is also in the top 100 with a value of £21m, while Barcelona forward Pedro is given a value of £18.2m. Surprisingly, United goalkeeper David De Gea, who has been strongly linked with a move to Madrid, is only rated at £17.9m, putting him 95th in the list.

The Football Observatory’s top 50 most expensive players

1. Lionel Messi (Barcelona) £205m

2. Eden Hazard (Chelsea) £109m

3. Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid) £92m

4. Neymar (Barcelona) £72m

5. Sergio Aguero (Manchester City) £63m

6. Raheem Sterling (Liverpool) £60m

7. Paul Pogba (Juventus) £57m

8. Diego Costa (Chelsea) £56m

9. Alexis Sanchez (Arsenal) £55m

10. James Rodriguez (Real Madrid) £50m

11. Luis Suarez (Barcelona) £48.2m

12. Antoine Griezmann (Atletico Madrid) £47.5

13. Cesc Fabregas (Chelsea) £47m

14. Isco Alcoron (Real Madrid) £46m

15. Harry Kane (Tottenham) £43m

16. Gareth Bale (Real Madrid) £41m

17. Philippe Coutinho (Liverpool) £40.6m

18. Thibaut Courtois (Chelsea) £40.5m

19. Oscar (Chelsea) £38.2m

20. Karim Benzema (Real Madrid) £36m

21. Mario Gotze (Bayern Munich) £34.5

22. Koke Resurreccion (Atletico Madrid) £33.1m

23. Christian Eriksen (Tottenham) £32.4m

24. Romelu Lukaku (Everton) £32m

25. Toni Kroos (Real Madrid) £31.9m

26. Willian (Chelsea) £31.1m

27. Alvaro Morata (Juventus) £30.9m

28. Sergio Busquets (Barcelona) £30.7m

29. David Silva (Manchester City) £30.6m

30. Edinson Cavani (Paris St Germain) £30.4m

31. Angel Di Maria (Manchester United) £29.7m

32. Kevin De Bruyne (Wolfsburg) £29.6m

33. Wayne Rooney (Manchester United) £28.9m

34. Marco Verratti (Paris St Germain) £28.7m

35. Nemanja Matic (Chelsea) £28.6m

36. Robert Lewandowski (Bayern Munich) £28.5m

37. Alexandre Lacazette (Lyon) £28.6m

38. Thomas Muller (Bayern Munich) £28.3m

39. Manuel Neuer (Bayern Munich) £27.5m

40. Mesut Ozil (Arsenal) £27.4m

41. Gonzalo Higuain (Napoli) £27.4m

42. Ross Barkley (Everton) £27m

43. Yaya Toure (Manchester City) £26.7m

44. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Arsenal) £26.6m

45. Jerome Boateng (Bayern Munich) £26m

46. Santi Cazorla (Arsenal) £25.8m

47. Danny Welbeck (Arsenal) £25.7m

48. Jordan Henderson (Liverpool) £25.6m

49. Aaron Ramsey (Arsenal) £25.5m

50. Miralem Pjanic (Roma) £25.4m

Thanks
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Premier League player released list for 2014/15 season

Which players have been put on the released list by their Premier League clubs?

Premier League clubs have submitted the list of players that they will be keeping in their squads, and the ones they will be releasing this summer.

It is important to note that although these players are on the released list, it does not neccessarily mean they are heading for the exit door. It may just mean their contract expires on June 30 and has still to be extended.

Abou Diaby, as expected, is on the Arsenal list and it appears his nine-year injury-hit career at the Emirates is over. Ron Vlaar is among those named released by Aston Villa - but the club has offered him a new contract.

Hull have released the most players - 13 - whilst champions Chelsea have just one, Didier Drogba.

Liverpool confirmed the departures of captain Steven Gerrard, Glen Johnson and goalkeeper Brad Jones.

Gerrard is joining Los Angeles Galaxy next month while the latest club to be linked with Johnson are Besiktas, the side which knocked the Reds out of the Europa League last season.

Arsenal

Abou Diaby, Jack Jebb, Oluwasemilogo Adesewo Ajayi, Austin Lipman, Ryo Miyaichi, Brandon Ormonde-Ottewill, Josh Vickers

Aston Villa

Darren Bent, Graham Burke, Alfie Crooks, Christopher Herd, Craig Hill, Bradley Lewis, Isaac Nehemie, Daniel O'Brien, Enda Stevens, Thomas Strain, Ron Vlaar, Courtney Wildin

Burnley

Cameron Howieson, Steven Reid, Ross Wallace

Chelsea

Didier Drogba

Crystal Palace

Foluwashola Ameobi, Michael Chambers, Kyle De Silva, Stephen Dobbie, Owen Garvan, Brede Hangeland, Lewis Price, Peter Ramage, Ghassimu Sow, Jerome Thomas

Everton

Antolin Alcaraz, Sylvain Distin, George Green, Curtis Langton, John Lundstram, Ben McLaughlin

Hull City

Joseph Cracknell, Leon Dawson, Joseph Dudgeon, Maynor Figueroa, Stephen Harper, John Mahon, Jonathan Margetts, Eoghan McCawl, Paul McShane, Mark Oxley, Liam Rosenior, Yannick Sagbo, Sam Topliss

Leicester

Zoumana Bakayogo, Marcel Barrington, Adam Dawson, Paul Gallagher, Kieran Kennedy, Conrad Logan, Herve Pepe-Ngoma, Louis Rowley, Gary Taylor-Fletcher, Matthew Upson

Liverpool

Steven Gerrard, Glen Johnson, Brad Jones, Jordan Lussey, Marc Pelosi

Manchester City

Adam Drury, John Guidetti, Frank Lampard, Greg Leigh, Dominic Oduro, Micah Richards

Manchester United

Ben Amos, Tom Cleverley, Callum Evans, Ryan McConnell, Thomas Thorpe

Newcastle

Jak Alnwick, Adam Campbell, Jonas Gutierrez, Remie Streete, Ryan Taylor

QPR

Bruno Andrade, Joey Barton, Richard Dunne, Rio Ferdinand, Jordan Gibbons, Karl Henry, Aaron Lennox, Brian Murphy, Jamie Sendles-White, Shaun Wright-Phillips, Bobby Zamora

Southampton

Artur Boruc, Cody Cropper, Jos Hooiveld, Christopher Johns, Omar Rowe, Jake Sinclair

Stoke City

Oluwatomisin Adeloye, James Alabi, Samuel Coulson, Alexander Grant, Wilson Palacios, Robbie Parry, Nathan Ricketts-Hopkinson, Thomas Sorensen, Adam Thomas, Charlie Ward, Elliot Wheeler, Andrew Wilkinson

Sunderland

Wes Brown, Peter Burke, Andrew Cartright, Joel Dixon, Thomas McNamee, Anthony Reveillere

Swansea

Thomas Atyeo, David Cornell, Ruaridhri Donnelly, Corey Francis, Giancarlo Gallifuoco, Joseph Jones, Kurtis March, Curtis Obeng, Gareth Owen, Scott Tancock, Alan Tate, Gerhard Tremmel

Tottenham

Jordan Archer, Cristian Ceballos, Brad Friedel, Bongani Khumalo, Aaron McEneff, Alexander McQueen, Jonathan Miles

West Brom

Wesley Atkinson, Chris Baird, Aaron Birch, Jason Davidson, Bradley Garmston, Alexander Jones, Gareth McAuley, Youssouf Mulumbu, Mani O'Sullivan

West Ham

Kieran Bywater, Carlton Cole, Anderson De Carvalho, Guy Demel, Jussi Jaaskelainen, Sean Maguire, Paul McCallum, Daniel Potts

The information is provided from the Premier League and is correct as of 28 May

Sumber

Thanks
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Bwin sempet ngetwit begini tapi dihapus lagi